Twenty-First Year in Creative Ways

C.K.Q. Gifts has been in existence for over twenty years. My gifts business started with wanting to be available for my children as they got older.

It didn't pan out the way I wanted, but it is still here, alive and well.


Why?

Gifts are the things God gives us to USE in order to grow in all facets of our lives. My children, whom this business is named after, are my gifts that continue to grow and carry on who I am within them.

Now that I have gone down memory lane, I want to give you all an update on what is happening for C.K.Q. starting January 1, 2020. We are releasing a new line.


Royal 24K 

The Royal 24K Line will consist of handmade, natural beauty products. These products are simply elegant and truly luxurious. Things I like.

This line came about because I wanted something I couldn't afford. I decided I would make my own with the same quality I saw in the product I couldn't have.

Then I created the line for C.K.Q. Now you can have what I wanted and now have, at a more reasonable price in a line fit for Queens.


  • Lip Gloss/Oils
  • Lip scrubs
  • Facial Toner
  • Bath Salts 


And two additional products will be added to the line during our 24-day launch.

Royal 24K goes live during an online event on the Facebook Page.  All prices through the 23rd of January will be introductory prices. On the 24th full prices will be going live on the website and social media pages.

Be sure to join us!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accessorize Your Travel

End of the Year Fun