Boutique Delegate: Personal Shopper

For years, I have had the experience of creating and buying what is needed for my businesses. I understand negotiation and I understand getting the best deals.
I was successful at starting the gifts business because of this bit of knowledge. I went on to become a business coach/counselor because I AM successful at putting in the work to help others.
Being a personal shopper is another income stream within the first business I established in 1999. Being Bold and Daring (part oft he BAD Brand), I know what it takes to get what I want. I smile while being daring, but I get the job done.



As YOUR Boutique Delegate, I will use the same tenacity, boldness, knowledge of the industry and what you want for your store (on or off-line). I will help you obtain the best deals for quality products for your customers.
As YOUR Boutique Delegate, I may travel around the states or world to obtain the items you need. Spring/Summer starts in January and runs until around June, and Fall/Winter goes from July to December. Which means, to shop for Spring, I need lists of needs by September. I will research, travel and buy in October/November. For Fall, I will need a list of needs by March traveling to purchase, etc. Apil/May.
YOUR INVESTMENT
I am not an employee; I am contracted with you to get the job done. My fee depends on different variables i.e. travel (how far and by what means), the extent of negotiation and time. You will pay 50% upfront to contract with me per season. The other 50% is due before the items are shipped or picked up. My fee doesn’t include the budget you have for the items you require.
If you are located in Illinois/Wisconsin/Minnesota your minimum investment is $500 plus travel (car rental, train, etc) Other states contract rates are negotiable and determined by time.
YOUR BENEFIT
Having a boutique delegate helps you complete the other things in your business or other streams of income. It helps you focus on the in house needs as a retailer and leaves the buying to me.
Questions can be emailed to info@ckqgifts.com subject PERSONAL SHOPPER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accessorize Your Travel

Twenty-First Year in Creative Ways

End of the Year Fun